Used Pure Water Midi Classic Automatic Water Distiller
Maker: Pure Water Inc.
Model: Midi d
Model # Msd
Its in great working Condition
Year of MFG: Dec 2020
The Midi Classic Automatic Water Distiller has the capacity to make one gallon of distilled water every three and one-half hours and is the ideal unit for a family or small business. This distiller holds approximately five gallons of pure water in its stainless steel holding tank. The Midi series is a favorite among buyers and is in daily use in over 130 countries worldwide.
Steam Distillation & The Hydrologic Cycle
- Regular tap water is poured into the boiling tank.
- A heating element boils the contaminated water and the steam rises.
- The steam passes into the condensing coil, and the impurities are left behind.
- A fan cools the steam and converts it to water — pure, distilled water.
- A glass storage container holds one gallon of distilled drinking water and is dispensed through the pour-through lid.